This Platform uses own- and third-party cookies, both during the browsing session and permanently, in order to function properly, obtain traffic information or remember the actions and preferences of users for later moments.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our Platform. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user's or user's computer's browsing habits and, depending on what information they contain and how you use your computer, may be used to recognize you.
The cookies used by ENDI or the third party acting on its behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and your computer, and we do not store sensitive personally identifiable information in the cookies we use.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for ENDI's server, or the third party acting on its behalf, to recognise the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make browsing easier. They are also used to measure audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and the number of entries.
Likewise, ENDI Web servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, etc. In any case, this file is subjected to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of the users'; machine.
Types of Cookies
Our Application to use own- and third-party cookies, with different purposes, specifically:
- Own Cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our Platform.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our Platform.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type of cookie in which data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our Platform. In order to do this, we analyse navigation in our Platform in order to improve the range of services we offer.
We use Google Analytics for the purpose of gathering anonymous information and compiling trend reports from websites without identifying individual users. In this way, our application remembers information that changes the appearance or behaviour of the site. The provider of this cookie is Google.
We use Google AdWords for the purpose of anonymously collecting information and reporting visits that arrive through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our application sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
We use Google to collect information anonymously and to report on visits through Google-run advertising without identifying individual users. In this way, our Platform sends information to Google to elaborate reports of the launched marketing campaigns. The provider of this cookie is Google.
We use Facebook for the purpose of anonymously collecting information and reporting visits through advertising provided by Facebook without identifying individual users. In this way, our mobile application sends information to Facebook to report on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Facebook.
We also inform you that cookies that are not necessary for the use of our Platform can be blocked or disabled through the configuration of your browser. If you block or disable them you will be able to continue using our Platform, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience in our less satisfactory Platform.
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our Platform in order to be properly informed of any changes to it.